Monday, November 5, 2007

New VP in the house!


So we named another VP today, Bert Hoyt. Do you know how many VP's we have around this place now? What are you looking at me for, I don't friggin know? I know it is a friggin lot though!

So this Bert guy is another European. I swear, the first time he walks into my office and calls soccer 'fut-ball', his German ass is fired! First thing he better do is change the name of his division back to "Global Soccer."

Apparently I've met this square-head before. I wouldn't know though because the damn kids down at the employee store cant find me a friggin pair of sunglasses that aren't as dark as night!

Anyway, good luck to you Bert. Hopefully you can help me figure out what the hell those Adi guys are thinking over there behind the Berlin wall.

No comments: